Data Storytelling Office Hours
Who's telling the story of your community?
Join Vital Village for free, 1:1 virtual Data Storytelling Office Hours and build your capacity to create and share stories that support social change using data tools. This learning opportunity is open to all Vital Village and NOW Network resident champions and organizational partners. You may sign up for multiple 30 minute blocks for 1:1 technical support or consultations. Past topics have included developing culturally appropriate and accessible slide deck presentations, data collection and storage, mapping your data, and co-leading a data project with your community.
Office hour attendees are invited, but not required to, submit an abstract to the 2022 National Community Leadership Summit in October. Details for abstract submission will be provided in early August.
Data Storytelling Workshop participants are required to attend at least one office hour session. The office hours are offered in 30 minute slots on the following dates and times, from late July to October. Office hours are by appointment only, so please sign up by selecting a time and clicking the "Express Interest" button.
- Thursday, July 28: 5-6:30pm
- Wednesday, Aug 3: 5-6:30pm
- Thursday, Aug 4: 11:30-1pm
- Wednesday, Aug 10: 5-6:30pm
- Tuesday, Aug 17: 5-6:30pm
- Thursday, September 8: 11:30-1pm (NOTE: this date and time has changed from Sept 1)
- Tuesday, Sept 13: 5-6:30pm
- Wednesday, Sept 21: 3:30-5pm
- Thursday, Sept 29: 11:30-1pm
- Tuesday, October 11: 5-6:30pm
If you would like to schedule a time to meet outside of these availabilities, please email Milan.Chuttani@bmc.org with your availabilities.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:15+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: